Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gaaaaal...

If you were a fictional character, what fictional character would you be? For me right now, it's...

srah - Friday, 5 October 2007 - 12:15 PM
Tags: ,

gravatar Allison - October 7, 2007 - 6:50 PM -

Hmmm... this is so difficult as half my life is lived in fiction, and I assume you mean aside from the caricature I have imagined myself to be?

I think I'd want to be Danger Mouse because of the awesome theme song and side-kick. (I actually had no idea that there was a Danger Mouse website. But, I'm excited and claim this discovery for my own blog.)

... or, The Little Prince - cause who wouldn't want to fly on a comet. (And, he gets to live alone.)
... or, The Last Unicorn - cause she's a unicorn.

I'd also like to point out that these are totally not the character's I'd pretend to be as a child.

gravatar EV - October 8, 2007 - 1:17 PM -

I'd be Black Canary, because she's hot and kicks ass, and those are two things I am not anywhere close to at the moment.

gravatar Elisabeth - October 8, 2007 - 1:47 PM -

I think I would be Ben, a dry cleaner and semiprofessional actor.

gravatar srah - October 8, 2007 - 1:50 PM -

You don't get to choose based on who you WANT to be! I don't WANT to be Stevie! You just have to be whoever you most resemble. :(

gravatar Tony - October 8, 2007 - 6:04 PM -

I think I'd be Curly Howard (Stooge). Or Drew Carey if wearing glasses. Wait, those aren't fictional...darn. Well those are probably who I most resemble, for better or for worse!

gravatar Elisabeth - October 8, 2007 - 9:42 PM -

I can't help that I look like Will Forte.

gravatar srah - October 8, 2007 - 9:43 PM -

I'm always going to picture you that way now.

gravatar Vern at AimforAwesome - October 8, 2007 - 11:44 PM -

I'd be THAT frog from the Bugs Bunny Roadrunner hour that sang like a vaudeville performer when only the guy who found him was around... and I'd shut up when anyone else was around...

Man, where did those cartoons GO? I must research on the internet and find some to download - I'm having America withdrawals... (in Thailand for 3 yrs).

Thanks for the reminder of how great those cartoons were... (I'm 41, but you'd not know that by this post...)

Vern! Aim for Awesome!

gravatar BOSSY - October 9, 2007 - 6:04 PM -

Bossy would like to be the boom box that sits atop John Cusack's shoulders (Say Anything.)

gravatar Neil - October 10, 2007 - 8:22 PM -

But Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle would definitely make an appointment for an allergist.

I wouldn't mind being the Fonz. You can be sort of shlumpy and out of shape --- and still get the girls.