srah's tale of Christmastime woe

I have moved this post to the extension because, seriously? Who posted this? I am warning you right now that it's a vast puddle of Too Much Information...

srah - Friday, 26 December 2003 - 12:43 PM
Tags: , , ,

gravatar Steven B. Cherry - December 26, 2003 - 1:32 PM -

Merry Christmas! Blurrghfp.

gravatar Mike - December 26, 2003 - 10:29 PM -

Well, i still liked the story regardless

gravatar katie - December 28, 2003 - 4:33 PM -

Have I ever told you the story of the year I was sick on Christmas? I started feeling funny just after church... Then, during the drive from Vermont to my sister's house in Boston, it was one of those sudden urgent, "STOP THE CAR NOW" moments. From noon to midnight, I threw up roughly every 45 minutes. After not too long, my stomach was completely green, so all that would come out was this slimy green stuff - I assume that's what the inside of your stomach looks like. For Christmas dinner, they set my place with an empty plate and a glass of water. But I couldn't stay at the table because the horseradish sauce (for the ham, of course) smelled too strongly.

Merry Christmas. :)

gravatar srah - December 28, 2003 - 4:36 PM -

Yechhhhh! Well... at least I'm not alone...

gravatar Mr. Hibbity Gibbity - December 29, 2003 - 7:56 AM -

I threw up all over a another student's spelling test once.

Nothing quite like projectile vomit as it skids across the desk, rushes over the crack that seperates the desks and then proceeds to attack the other student's spelling test.

Ah . . . memories.

gravatar katie - December 29, 2003 - 8:23 AM -

I've never understood the concept of projectile vomiting. I mean, when I think 'projectile', I think solid object. But when one vomits, it's not solid at all. It's a large mess of liquid and sludgy stuff. When you have projectile vomiting, does it all come out in little hard pellets, or something? And at supersonic speed?

gravatar Mr. Hibbity Gibbity - December 29, 2003 - 9:35 AM -

Yes, exactly.

Ever see 'The Exorcist'? THAT'S projectile vomit.

Typical vomit is 'runny'. Projectile vomit is vomit that travels through space-time, consists of large chunks . . .

ugh . . . nevermind.

Blarg!

gravatar katie - December 29, 2003 - 9:37 AM -

No, I haven't seen the Exorcist. But yuck anyway.