A guide for bunnies planning on delivering food to me

Tier 1: Delicious Easter candy

• Butterfinger creme eggs
  • Dove milk chocolate in any shape or form
  • Reese's peanut butter eggs

Tier 2: Things that can only be eaten once a year

• marshmallow Peeps
  • Starburst jelly beans
  • discolored hard-boiled eggs

Tier 3: DO NOT WANT
do not want

• traditional jelly beans
  • malted milk eggs
  • Cadbury creme eggs
  • Reese's Pieces
  • anything that combines chocolate with orange flavoring
  • regular year-round candy packaged in pastel wrappings, where they don't even make an effort to put it in the shape of a bunny or a chick or an egg or something

srah - Wednesday, 12 March 2008 - 5:09 PM
Tags: , , ,

gravatar Amy - March 12, 2008 - 6:12 PM -

The only Easter candy I care about is Cadbury Mini Eggs.

In recent years I have bought Cadbury creme eggs, thinking I liked them, but when I bit in I realized it was just nostalgia (remember the commercials with the cute little bunny?) and actually find them disgusting.

gravatar srah - March 12, 2008 - 8:34 PM -

I do love that bunny. Bok bok bok!

I don't think I've had the Cadbury mini eggs. Are they candy-covered or just chocolate or what?

gravatar alfie - March 12, 2008 - 9:54 PM -

Excluding the jelly beans I'll take all of the stuff in the "DO NOT WANT" category off your hands.

gravatar srah - March 12, 2008 - 9:57 PM -

Rilly? Gorss. <-- I don't know why I felt I had to spell like that. Porbrably because it's teh Intarnest!

I can see why Mommy has so much difficulty shopping for Easter candy.

gravatar Cheryl - March 13, 2008 - 8:22 AM -

You are quite particular. I do like how you specify REESE'S eggs, because the imitation ones have bad PB. I LOVE Cadbury eggs. And what about a chocolate bunny? You should always have a chocolate bunny. But not a hollow one. For some reason, the hollow ones are gross (or gorss).

gravatar srah - March 13, 2008 - 8:37 AM -

It could be a Dove bunny. That would be good.

gravatar Amy - March 13, 2008 - 3:07 PM -

Cadbury Mini Eggs are little chocolate eggs with a candy shell. But the chocolate has a malt (I think?) flavor and it's the best candy in the entire world. I don't even know how to describe it, but every time easter candy hits the stores I know I'm in trouble.

gravatar Jenny - March 13, 2008 - 3:45 PM -

Personally, I can't think of a time when Marshmallow Peeps *aren't* an appropriate treat. I loves 'em - winter, spring, summer or fall!

gravatar srah - March 13, 2008 - 3:52 PM -

More to add to Tier 1:
Bunny slippers (not delicious candy, but nice nonetheless)
Gianduja Bunny wants to hippity-hop into my tummy

gravatar Noor - March 13, 2008 - 7:32 PM -

I finally had my first cadburry creme egg and cadburry caramel egg the other night (I know I know but my family doesn't celebrate Easter so Easter candy was never around at our house). I was expecting awesome things to happen when I ate the creme egg but it was gross. the caramel egg on the other hand was amazing.

gravatar Elisabeth - March 15, 2008 - 9:05 PM -

Every year I buy Peeps and eat two of them before I think "this was a mistake."

gravatar Elisabeth - March 15, 2008 - 9:07 PM -

But Caramel Eggs and their evil cousin the Creme Eggs are always welcome for a Party in my Tummy (So Yummy! So Yummy!).