Previous entry:
« Dream

Resolved:

Hello, my little chickens. Welcome to the end of the year! I hope that - although I have abandoned you for a week or so - you are all prepared with your yellow underwear and resolutions.

Let it be resolved that in the new year:

• I shall actually get up off the couch and walk again
  • I shall actually record the walking that I do on Walker Tracker again
  • I shall endeavour to improve my nutrition
  • I shall continue to endeavour to improve my sociability
  • I shall put more time into my Arabic schoolwork

So let it be written, so let it be done! What are you going to do?

srah - Monday, 31 December 2007 - 10:31 AM
Tags: , , ,

gravatar Jess - December 31, 2007 - 10:58 AM -

Those are some ambitious resolutions. I will stick to Weight Watchers. And plan a wedding. And beyond that, I will not make any resolutions, as they will only make me depressed.

Happy New Year!

gravatar Aunt Pat - December 31, 2007 - 1:24 PM -

Oh, good! I've missed you on WalkerTracker. I was afraid you had completely given up on it.

gravatar Elisabeth - December 31, 2007 - 4:27 PM -

Good list. I'm going to improve my French.

gravatar Fraulein N - December 31, 2007 - 11:28 PM -

I'm going to start eating right. I have to; I'm pretty sure I'm literally malnourished. I probably have scurvy or something.

gravatar Brian - January 1, 2008 - 9:39 PM -

I'm with you as re: climbing back onto the Walker Tracker wagon.

The good news is that we have a week in a pedestrian-friendly city / time zone in January, followed by a move from current place to next place (more walking / AATA oriented) in February. So I'll with luck have some steps to count.

First step (ha): get another pedometer, I started 2007 with several but they all found good homes.

gravatar srah - January 1, 2008 - 10:12 PM -

The holidays were bad for me. And by "the holidays" I mean "since Thanksgiving... at least."

gravatar EV - January 3, 2008 - 12:37 PM -

I'm going to not be sick for full weeks at a time.

(Seriously, it's the only thing I want at this point).

gravatar srah - January 3, 2008 - 12:54 PM -

:'(

gravatar b - January 3, 2008 - 9:14 PM -

i was resolved not to procrastinate so much this year and i planned on having some goals already done up but it's the 3rd and i haven't even started even though i bought some pretty paper to write them on.

sigh...'08 can NOT be a '07 repeat! arrrrrgggghhh!