Next entry:
Dream »

'Me lobe you, Long Tim'

These are my thoughts on TV this week, which were all too short and pointless to have their own posts, but which I feel are justifiable when you chuck them all together into one post. Caution: Spoilers ahoy for all y'all who Tivoed House, Beauty and the Geek or The Office.

srah - Friday, 12 January 2007 - 12:06 PM
Tags: , , , ,

gravatar jamelah - January 12, 2007 - 1:35 PM -

Re: House -- It was pretty freaking awesome that Dwayne Wayne was House's lawyer, but I think that if Cameron had been successfully strangled, it would've been the greatest television moment of all time. Ever. Amen.

Also also, I loved Angela's death rays at the end and said to my television, "Angela's gonna get you, Ed Helms! You are going to DIE!!!"

gravatar srah - January 12, 2007 - 2:08 PM -

Re: Death of Cameron -- Also if Cameron had been poisoned or stabbed or drowned or set on fire.

I liked how Angela was quivering with rage. You could see it right down to the tendrils of crazy-hair that had come out of her normally neat and tidy 'do.

gravatar Fraulein N - January 12, 2007 - 2:33 PM -

Ooh, why am I so excited that DWAYNE WAYNE was House's lawyer? Like, I'm almost 100 percent sure he didn't have those glasses on or anything but still, so cool. I can't believe I missed Cameron almost getting killed. There's gotta be a clip of that available somewhere...

gravatar srah - January 12, 2007 - 2:40 PM -

I'm not sure I would have recognized him, except that the name Kadeem Hardison popped up on screen right in front of him, and I was like "DWAYNE WAYNE? Where? Wait, there? Is that guy him? Yes, that's him! DWAYNE WAYNE!"

gravatar lisa - January 14, 2007 - 5:20 AM -

First started reading srah blah blah a few plus a couple days ago after typing a search for the lyrics of a song. I say that the fact that you put lobe into the title of your blog confirms that we are in fact within the very matrix itself.

gravatar nthan - January 14, 2007 - 7:08 AM -

If you type "you say I only hear what I want to" you will find some things.

gravatar nthan - January 14, 2007 - 7:11 AM -

"Google" mind you. And while I'm at it, sleep is medicine.

gravatar Jen - January 15, 2007 - 12:03 PM -

Okay enough with the death to Cameron talk...we need her...for Monster Truck events, awkward lingering eye contact, and for the reason she was hired...because she's pretty (and damaged). Besides the amazingness of Dwayne Wayne...how about House faking his rehab the WHOLE time with a nice Harry Potter reference?