This week's theme: Everybody likes little boys

Uh... American Idol. As a group, the girls are more talented than the guys, but they also have less personality and are less interesting. I know that you are all clamoring for my thoughts on this evening's episode, so I will just cut and paste an email that I sent to my AI-watching friends this evening, because I am lazy. Suck it!

srah - Wednesday, 22 February 2006 - 9:51 PM
Tags: , ,

gravatar Daria - February 22, 2006 - 10:35 PM -

It's so nice to get to read other Idol posts after spending two hours writing my own :)

gravatar Cari - February 22, 2006 - 10:59 PM -

i didn't get the email =(. Do you wait till it's over my time before sending them?

gravatar srah - February 22, 2006 - 11:00 PM -

I didn't know you were still watching! Do you want me to send it to you too?

gravatar Not your mom - February 23, 2006 - 8:46 AM -

I can't say I was very impressed by these young men. I think Ace, Elliot, Taylor and Bucky will be the ones to beat. Maybe Chris. I think Bucky should change his name to Lucky. Bucky is too much like the dorky kid back home. You keep wanting to look at his mouth to see if he has buck teeth.

What's with all the lack of hair and bad teeth this season?!!

gravatar Fraulein N - February 23, 2006 - 9:03 AM -

"I wish there were a way for me to get across, in email form, how much I hate it when people over-enunciate their words like that."

So do I. Was he giving a BOOK REPORT? Also, I still love Taylor Hicks. I just do, man.

gravatar jamelah - February 23, 2006 - 10:48 AM -

I will admit, I like saying "BUCKY COVINGTON!!!" out loud in the most exagerrated southern accent I can muster (which is really quite exagerrated), but other than that, I don't dig him at all.

Also, Ace Young is so pretty that it hurts just a little. The onslaught of his insane beauty + George Michael song almost killed me.

Also also, I can't help but enjoy Bobby's persona, but damn him for getting "Copacabana" stuck in my head again.

gravatar jamelah - February 23, 2006 - 10:50 AM -

You want to know what's funny? I spelled "exaggerated" wrong in my last comment not once but TWICE.

gravatar rockingham_dont_givea_damn - February 24, 2006 - 3:58 PM -

You can say whatever you want about Bucky Covington but this guy is the most original of any of the other guys. Bucky is GREAT and Rockingham, North Carolina is behind him 100%!!!

ROCKINGHAM WILL SUPPORT BUCKY ALL THE WAY!!!!

gravatar Amy - February 24, 2006 - 10:17 PM -

Laurinburg in the house!! Fuck all you Bucky Covington haters. He is a simple kind a man and dont playa hate, congratulate.

North Carolina is representing American Idol!!!

gravatar srah - February 24, 2006 - 10:38 PM -

Oy vey.

gravatar Jamie - February 26, 2006 - 5:00 PM -

I want to squish Kevin, too. And you should know that I feel the same way about Gedeon over-pronounciating. It bugs me. And I'm not even an english native speaker, so you go figure how bad it must be when I notice it. So does his smile. I know that this sounds like a very harsh thing to say, but it does.
I hated his "You've got to have IT" speech. Gaaa! How much shallower could I sound?

I'm still rooting for Taylor. Can't help it. He's got a great voice and I think he's fun.

gravatar Allision - February 27, 2006 - 5:16 PM -

I really liked Wills song a lot. I know vocally it wasn't the best, I was just more entertained by him than any of the others. I'm looking forward to seeing him a gain this week.

gravatar Lucky - March 30, 2006 - 12:37 AM -

If Bucky wins American Idol the terrorists have won!!! North Carolina go to hell