Previous entry:
« Wondering...

Sort of stream of consciousnessey

I meant to weigh myself before I moved out, so that I could determine whether living on my own would make me fat or make me waste away to even less than I already was.

But I didn't.

Wow. What a great story. Good thing I'm writing a novel this month, what with all my storytelling skills. Alright, folks, I'm at 813 words and I'm going to bed. There's a drunken clown baking cookies and a very very boring stupid main character and I don't know if it's a murder mystery or a romance or an adventure novel because I have no idea what's going to happen next. Maybe I'll be inspired at work tomorrow.

And no, you can't read it. Possibly ever. It's got a drunken clown in it, for god's sake!

srah - Tuesday, 1 November 2005 - 9:35 PM
Tags: , , , ,

gravatar katie - November 1, 2005 - 10:59 PM -

Let me read it! You can be garaunteed that I won't steal your ideas because I'm already smack in the middle of my own book with my own ideas. You need a Beta and it's meeeeee!!!!!

gravatar sarah - November 2, 2005 - 12:34 AM -

drunken clowns and baked goods. sounds like a masterpiece in the making...

gravatar NaThRo - November 2, 2005 - 1:14 AM -

I thought I would loose weight when I moved away from home... (Granted, for me it was only about 1 mile down the road, hehe)

I didn't though. I stayed about the same weight for months then slowly put on a little and have stabilised again. Was about 165lb, now about 177lb. It's been 3 1/2 years.

gravatar srah - November 2, 2005 - 7:15 AM -

Maybe I'll let you read it when I'm done. If you give me feedback in the middle, it will disrupt my creative process.

Plus, I still have to figure out where it's going.

gravatar jamelah - November 2, 2005 - 7:50 AM -

Do you actually have to figure out where it's going? I started my novel yesterday and I have no idea what the point of the whole thing is, but it's started and that is that.

It's also terrible, but there's little sense getting hung up on the details.

gravatar Noor - November 2, 2005 - 7:59 AM -

It sounds like the Sims, if you ask me.

gravatar Not your mom - November 2, 2005 - 2:55 PM -

Why not write about a young woman in her first apartment and working her first job and all the sexy adventures she has there in a college town?

I suppose you could work a drunken, cookie baking clown into it somewhere. Is there a clown college nearby?

gravatar srah - November 2, 2005 - 3:37 PM -

Noor: I should have written about my Sims.

NYM: Sexy???

gravatar ~rt~ - November 2, 2005 - 3:56 PM -

well, i don't know about anyone else, but personally, i've been looking for a good drunken clown story for ages...

gravatar srah - November 2, 2005 - 5:32 PM -

Jamelah: I'm going to have to decide where it's going at some point. I think. Maybe not. Maybe I'll just write 50,000 words that go nowhere and consider myself a winner. Why not?