Earl Grey, why hath thou forsaken me?

My head hurts. I've just realized that I can't remember drinking any tea since Sunday. I remember boiling the water several times, but I never got to the stage of making or drinking the tea. So this headache may be from withdrawal. I am treating it now.

Because of my headache, I have skipped out on a presentation I was going to go to at the Business School. So I put on my Business Casual Grown Up costume for nothing. Bah! Well, I'll have fun looking like a Business Casual Grown Up Laying Around The House And Moaning About Her Head. And Drinking Tea.

Too achey to think of things to say, but I want comments. So forget the ships and sealing-wax and kings; speak to me of cabbages and things. In the blahblahs. If you please.

srah - Wednesday, 26 January 2005 - 4:51 PM
Tags: , , ,

gravatar Jeremiah - January 26, 2005 - 5:10 PM -

I've never been much for cabbage. But now that I've made my debut on your blog, how can I resist a plea for comments like that?

gravatar alfie - January 26, 2005 - 6:57 PM -

Stop whining about tea and blog!

Cabbage cabbage cabbage.

gravatar kim - January 27, 2005 - 4:46 AM -

we have like 15 different types of tea in our cabinet, plus a couple others stashed around where you have to use the little metal ball thing for the loose tea.

I think maybe 3 of those types of tea are drank on a regular basis. Some of them may actually be expired (does tea expire?).

And just by having a business casual outfit, you are far more business casual than I am. I don't even have a business non-casual outfit!

gravatar jamelah - January 27, 2005 - 7:07 AM -

Ah, caffeine withdrawal. Hope you're feeling better.

gravatar srah - January 27, 2005 - 9:11 AM -

It wasn't even caffeine withdrawal! I tried drinking a can of pop and that didn't stave it off at all - only tea could save me.

gravatar alfie - January 27, 2005 - 9:43 AM -

We have nine million boxes of Earl Grey sitting on our shelves.

gravatar Grins - January 27, 2005 - 2:21 PM -

That caffeine withdrawal will get you every time. I love Earl Grey but my current favorite is Stash-Chai Spice Black Tea. Comes in a red box and this tea addict LOVES it. Everyone I've shared it with has fallen mad for it. Warning, you'll have a new addiction of you try it too.