I promise to limit my Neil Diamond output

I'm compiling my track list now for The Quintessential Burn. Sign-ups continue until September 15 if you're interested in getting in on this CD swap.

I think the best thing about this one is that there is no particular theme... it's just your absolute favorite songs. So far I have 10 or so songs... and that's just the English-language music. It'll be a shame when the time comes around to start cutting it down to 80 minutes.

srah - Tuesday, 12 August 2003 - 10:52 AM

gravatar rockinronnie - August 13, 2003 - 1:31 AM -

just received your Cd, thank you so much and a postcard too! I will put it proudly on my blogger postcard wall of fame. I'm looking forward to listening to and discovering new music in the morning...thanks again

gravatar denzylle - August 15, 2003 - 11:21 AM -

To those who asked: it's Paul Simon [There must be] '50 Ways to Leave your Lover'.

Srah, I'm sorry to hear the news, but I'm happy you're feeling OK about it.

And Alex, your reply was sweet. I'm glad you made it to London and that I got the chance to meet with you. Adios.

gravatar denzylle - August 15, 2003 - 11:24 AM -

Shoot me! I replied to the wrong Blah!

Feel free to delete it as I'll try and do it correctly.

I hate this new MT format! Just in case you're wondering why I rarely reply these days. But I had to for that one.

gravatar katie - August 15, 2003 - 12:45 PM -

What do you hate about it? I like it, meself. Are you boycotting comments because you don't like srah's new format? That seems...petty.

gravatar denzylle - August 15, 2003 - 3:45 PM -

No, I'm not boycotting. It wasn't intentional.

I just kept losing the bloody things, so I gave up trying.

I did the '50 Ways...' reply three times in addition to putting it in the right Blah box, and this is the second time I'm typing this one.

Life's too short to type everything twice or three times over.

Does no-one else have this problem?

TechnoDenz.

gravatar srah - August 15, 2003 - 4:05 PM -

Not as far as I know...

gravatar katie - August 15, 2003 - 4:15 PM -

Ah. No, I've never had that problem - well, maybe once or twice but I suppose they weren't memorable.

Didn't mean to say you were petty. It was in a joking tone, but the tone never seems to come through in text. Damn internet!!! :)