Dream

I told everyone at work yesterday that I called in sick yesterday morning because I baked cookies on Sunday night and sampled my wares a little too much. This is the truth, but it is not the whole truth. As a result of my late-night sugar binging, my blood sugar dropped during the night and I woke up a zombie. Normally when I wake up with low-blood-sugar-zombie syndrome, I just eat some breakfast, take my pills and get on with my morning (or I assume I have the flu because I'm stupid and I forget sometimes that I am now a Grownup with Medical Problems and I can be nauseated and exhausted for other reasons). But yesterday morning, I was unable to carry on as usual because of My Dream. Do not read ahead if you have a delicate stomach, because My Dream is still making me retch if I think about it in too much detail. I think that, like the Funniest Joke in the World, I will have to work on typing it up in little pieces so that the whole thing doesn't overcome me.

srah - Tuesday, 5 June 2007 - 5:17 PM
Tags: , , ,

gravatar Noor - June 5, 2007 - 5:59 PM -

wow, that's intense. I wonder what it means?

gravatar srah - June 5, 2007 - 6:17 PM -

This site talks about eyes, but nothing about putting them in your mouth!

gravatar Aunt Pam - June 5, 2007 - 7:13 PM -

I think you probably were feeling ill because of your low glucose level and your body interpreted the feeling into a dream that, um, made you feeling quite nauseous. You poor dear. Quite a horrid little dream.

gravatar Jennie - June 5, 2007 - 8:32 PM -

So I guess something was in the air in Ohio because everyone here is having whacked out dreams. CRAZY.

gravatar tiff - June 6, 2007 - 9:22 AM -

Did you ever see Minority Report? This is grosser.

gravatar bob - June 6, 2007 - 2:21 PM -

oh. my. god.

gravatar srah - June 6, 2007 - 2:35 PM -

I warned you all!

gravatar mommy - June 6, 2007 - 8:43 PM -

Gross and nasty!

gravatar Fraulein N - June 7, 2007 - 1:33 PM -

Gah! And I was warned and everything. That's adorable though, that you were concerned about blogging accuracy during the dream. That's commitment, right there.

gravatar Derick - June 8, 2007 - 8:09 PM -

Hey its your blog nephue....something???? w/e I'm back once again...only to throw in the fact that when I woke up this morning my left hand smelled something like a hamster cage...this is very strange bcause....I dont have a hamster...I dont even KNOW anyone who has a hamster...and even if I had been holding hands with some hot chica in some strange twisted hamster smelling dream....I would probably hold her hand with my RIGHT hand...because for some reason, wich is completely beyond me the only time I've ever held a girls hand which has been on more than....two occasions its
always been my right hand...

hmmmmmmm.....

Maybe they just washed out my brains after I successfuly/unsuccessfully transprted hamsters in my hand/mouth...from one end of a blimp hanger to the other...

Have you ever noticed that they use real oranges in dish soap and artificial ones in Juice???

yay for randomness

~Derick~

gravatar Jen - June 11, 2007 - 1:12 PM -

Eyeballs aside...I bet you were going through all that hassle to impress your boss, David Duchovny. That would make it all worthwhile!

gravatar srah - June 11, 2007 - 5:37 PM -

You know, it's weird... I'm pretty sure David Duchovny is the only person it couldn't have been. Because it was my first assumption too, but I seem to remember thinking "Now I have to remember who my superior was, because otherwise I'll just assume that because it was the FBI, it was Mulder." It might have been Sawyer from Lost. I'm pretty sure it was someone who was either scruffy or had a beard. Maybe it was this guy!