Journey to the center of the Earth

In the past week and a half, I've met not only the guy who lives below me, but the girl who lives in the ground floor apartment below him. Due to the weather, I've also done a lot of my walking inside my apartment instead of venturing out to the rec center. It's nice to know that when I inevitably wear a hole through my apartment floor, the ensuing plummet through those two floors won't be quite so awkward.

srah - Tuesday, 13 February 2007 - 7:55 AM
Tags: ,

gravatar Cheryl - February 13, 2007 - 10:36 AM -

I think it's funny that you are walking inside your apartment. I've been to your apartment. It doesn't have the best route, I wouldn't think.

I say this, but I have run inside my apartment before. That's even weirder. It ends up being just a strange little march because you can't actually pick up speed.

gravatar nthan - February 13, 2007 - 11:04 AM -

Hey Srah. I have to say something on your blog but I don't know what. I think it has something to do with them but I am not sure how they fit in. Come to think of it "Keep fighting the good fight". I don't know much but I do know that I had to write this and that I swear you liked Nirvana and that "Secret Rapture" used to have a family that was alive and breathing. To be completely honest I have nothing to say right now.

gravatar nthan - February 13, 2007 - 11:08 AM -

We'll see tonight, I'm sure that everything will turn out alright.

gravatar srah - February 13, 2007 - 1:11 PM -

I sometimes jog lightly when my walking doesn't seem to be accumulating enough steps, or sometimes I jog in place in front of the TV.

gravatar Jen - February 13, 2007 - 4:38 PM -

Is Isidore up to a House date tonight? I am soon venturing out into the frozen tundra that is Michigan. I pray I will make it home in time for Hugh Laurie in his curmudgeony glory!

gravatar srah - February 14, 2007 - 10:37 AM -

I had hopes, but they were dashed when I discovered I needed a disk of drivers, which Dell is kindly sending my way now. I am pretty sure he will be ready for the next episode! Especially because it's in, like, three weeks!