Hooray for ABC's free online replays!

Dear Ugly Betty,

Walter traps you under a net and won't let you go until you say you'll miss him, even if you won't. Henry is dressed like Superman (or Superaccountant) under his clothes. I think the choice is clear. Don't be Stupid Betty!

srah - Saturday, 28 October 2006 - 1:50 PM
Tags: ,

gravatar Jen Dively - October 31, 2006 - 12:54 PM -

Thank you! Come on Betty, Walter cheated on your with the whore of Queens who was only after his Plasma TV discount...and Super Accountant was dead sexy! Although, I wonder if there will eventually be a metamorphosis moment later on in the path of the show where Betty isn't Ugly Betty anymore and her boss falls for her! :) But that's what killed Lois and Clark!

gravatar srah - October 31, 2006 - 4:24 PM -

I am very anti- that idea. I like that there doesn't seem to be any romantic/sexual chemistry between Betty and Daniel - he just respects her for the good work she does. That's nice to see for once!

gravatar Jen Dively - November 1, 2006 - 9:31 PM -

I agree...that's why I mentioned the Lois and Clark fiasco. Personally, I'm hoping for a love triangle with the hot accountant guy and Walter. Then there's the whole...Daniel is a male whore thing that doesn't jive with Betty's whole lifestyle. I do LOVE Vanessa Williams' gay assistant...he's a cheeky bugger and he wears cravats...delish! :)

gravatar srah - November 2, 2006 - 12:09 PM -

Oh well then in that case I agree with you. A love triangle between the accountant and Betty and Walter... only minus Walter. BOOOOO CHEATING WALTER!

gravatar Jen Dively - November 2, 2006 - 12:51 PM -

Yea boo to Walter for going for the spandex and Aqua Net hoochie instead of Betty. Me likey Mr. Super Accountant! :) I love the wardrobe lady too...she's hilarious! :)

gravatar alfie - November 4, 2006 - 12:20 AM -

I <3 Henry - I hope Christopher Gorham appears some more!