More information on "comics" can be found on the "Internet"

There is one blog among my RSS feeds that never fails to brighten my day. Every time I go to check my Bloglines account, I hope that there will be a new post to read. That blog is The Comics Curmudgeon.

If you want to stay up-to-date on Mary Worth's stalker, Lizardbreath Patterson's impending return to her stupid ex-boyfriend or the tame bear-saga that's been going on in Mark Trail, this is the place to go. Please go read this blog, so that I don't feel like such a loser when everyone else is talking about what happened on Grey's Anatomy or Lost and I am trying to turn the conversation around to how Liz is going to find the Mountie cheating with her teaching replacement and how it will throw her back into Anthony's arms. Or vice-versa.

Here are some posts to get you started, explaining some of the ongoing jokes at The Comics Curmudgeon:

srah - Wednesday, 30 August 2006 - 7:22 PM
Tags: , , ,

gravatar Aunt Pam - August 31, 2006 - 7:58 AM -

This is so cool Sarah! I can't get the Freep delivered to the house and HATE our local paper, so I don't get all these cool comics. What I love about visiting my mom's (and when we've lived in other locales)is our/their morning routine. Breakfast and the morning paper with the first stop the comics to see "what's new" in the two-dimensional world. Awesome & thanks for sharing!

gravatar mattbot - August 31, 2006 - 8:12 AM -

It's truly the best blog ever.

In the absence of weights, I am employing isometrics!

gravatar chrispy - August 31, 2006 - 9:02 AM -

So good. So very, very good...

gravatar chrispy - August 31, 2006 - 9:07 AM -

So Srah, are you "roadside"? Do you "gig"? Do you "tivo the 11 o clock news" and "have hot fudge on your sundae"?

Seriously...you've made my day...

gravatar Not your mom - September 2, 2006 - 6:26 PM -

The only thing that gets me up in the morning is to read the paper and find out what Elizabeth is up to. I think her b/f will move on with the new teacher and E will be stuck w/ Anthony although she seems to resisting him. Or it could be she doesn't want to be a part of the divorce. Does a divorce in Canada take as long as ones in England?