Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes are overrated, really

Michele has a blog that consists almost entirely of questions, to be answered in her comments box. Around here, I do the talking and you shut up and listen!

Well, okay, no. I like it when you participate too. So I am TOTALLY JUST RIPPING OFF one of her comment games.

This reminds me of a comment-war (not much of a war, really, which is the best kind of war) between Smuj and myself a few months ago: Tell me something that brings you pleasure. The first person to respond should come up with something that begins with A, then the next person does something that starts with B and so on. You can play over and over again if you like. What makes you happy, baby?

Ready... set... go.

srah - Friday, 25 February 2005 - 5:36 PM

gravatar srah - February 25, 2005 - 6:11 PM -

Me first!

Avocado, mashed up with lemon juice and a little salt, served on a baguette. The finest in Franco-Chilean cooking.

gravatar 3rd grader - February 25, 2005 - 6:19 PM -

B. B is for books. I love books. I love to read. Thank you.

gravatar Not Your MOM - February 25, 2005 - 6:50 PM -

C is for cranberries with all the fixings... turkey, dressing, etc.

gravatar Michele - February 25, 2005 - 6:54 PM -

Classicism: The literature and philosopy of ancinet Greece and Roman. I took an Intro to Classics during my first year of University. I was enthralled.

Chocolate: dark please and in any non-bar form. I really prefer bon-bons but this is nto the B comment box.

Coffee: black with not sugar OR something fancy.

Candles: they are everywhere around my home and I cannot get enough candlelight.

Cats: they are purr-fect. Sorry, bad pun.

Croissants: Sunday morniing with coffee (see above).

Oops, were we to only mention one thing?

gravatar srah - February 25, 2005 - 8:13 PM -

D is for dishwasher. I don't know how I would live without one. I need to find a job that makes enough money to afford an apartment with a dishwasher.

gravatar alfie - February 25, 2005 - 8:21 PM -

Elephants - I'm in the Elephant family and I love my sisters.

gravatar Smuj - February 25, 2005 - 10:55 PM -

Let's see. Something that starts with the letter F that is pleasurable. Hrm. (Keep your mind out of the gutter. Keep your mind out of the gutter.)

F is for falafel. At Jerusalem Garden. On a sunny summer afternoon.

gravatar Pam - February 26, 2005 - 8:44 PM -

G is for gum...

gravatar Your anonymous RWYKD - March 2, 2005 - 4:21 PM -

H is for Humph ... I'm not waiting until L to say Srah's landscape photos on this site make me happy. Almost nobody takes a plain, unpopulated landscape photo these days, and yours have a real art to them.

gravatar srah - March 2, 2005 - 4:59 PM -

Well thank you!

I'll say ice cream. Or I. Because I like me. Or inkpens!

gravatar alfie - March 2, 2005 - 5:05 PM -

J - I like boy's names that start with J. Not surprisingly, I have friends named Joel, Joe, John, James and Jon. Eek.