Previous entry:
« Mutants everywhere!

Dream

I dreamt last night that I was in a sort of Lemony-Snicketish situation where someone was brainwashing people into killing other people at my schoool. We knew who was going to be killed and we knew the term that was supposed to trigger it, but we didn't know who was brainwashed so we just took the victim and ran. We were galloping across the desert on horses with huge bubbles over our heads to keep sand out of our eyes and lungs when somehow we found out who it was. So we set back off for the school.

On the way, we ran into a group of fellow students who offered us a ride. We walked to their van and got in but we had to wait for everyone to get there. My friend Melissa from the abbey walked by and was going to have to walk home so we offered her a ride. Somehow while we were in the car I received a box of 3 dozen doughnuts floating in milk that was a Christmas present from Mer. I realized they were going to get soggy if we didn't eat them right away so Noor (who was sitting next to me) and I had to eat a lot of them. We already had seven people in this mini-van, so we decided to drop Melissa off before waiting for the others to get there. As we drove off, we saw the owner of the van looking at us inquisitively, so we had to stop and explain. They said they were all ready to go, but they had picked up extra people too, so there were at least five more people we had to fit in.

srah - Tuesday, 11 January 2005 - 7:51 AM

gravatar Josse - January 11, 2005 - 2:39 PM -

Dreams are wierd aren't they? I often have dreams where i am travelling with a group of people on a bus or something an airplane. Sometimes with people that I know othertimes with complete strangers. Often we are just hanging out and at other times there is some sort of action adventure going on.

good luck with the school courses.

I saw Circus du Soleil live once. Much more engaging than a video. The thing that i liked about them was that they weren't scarey at all. You weren't watching the trapieze artist and wondering if they were going to make the bar safely.

cheers
Josse.

gravatar Noor - January 12, 2005 - 11:19 AM -

did we ever get sick from eating all those donuts?

gravatar srah - January 12, 2005 - 12:51 PM -

No. They were very light. They were pretty gross, though.

gravatar lolaphilologist - January 12, 2005 - 4:36 PM -

I like your blog :D have you seen the movie which goes with the books? End credits are fascinating.

gravatar jday - January 12, 2005 - 5:12 PM -

I had a dream last night where Matt and I were spies, and someone kidnapped our dogs to coerce us into working for the other side. I was very upset, until Matt reminded me that our Rhoedsian Ridgeback was too smart to be kept captive (which is entirely true- he's a little Houdini) and our Great Dane would bite her captors (sadly, also entirely true). I've still been depressed all day, though....