Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather:

1. have the lifetime channel make a movie out of your life OR the playboy channel?
    Yeah, no?
  2. lick a cat's nose OR give it a proctology exam without gloves? (thanks nicole)
    I would kiss a cat's nose. And I would probably unthinkingly lick my lips afterwards. So it's not a far stretch to lick the nose itself. Besides, cats' noses are soft and dry and cute and wee.
  3. find a bag containing $20,000 and turn it in before you find out it belonged to an known mob boss OR not turn it in, spend it all, and find out it belonged to an orphange?
    With that choice, I get to be a good person and maybe I will make a Mafia-friend. That's always a valuable thing to have!
  4. find out your parents kidnapped you when you were a baby and raised you as their own OR find out you had a twin that died at birth that they never told you about?
    This is a hard one, because both sound cool. Am I totally off base for thinking that? A little intrigue in the ol' life? No? Okay. Well, I guess I'll go for the latter, then because it doesn't involve my parents being carted off to jail and maybe my dead twin could haunt me.

srah - Tuesday, 27 April 2004 - 6:02 PM

gravatar Urs - April 27, 2004 - 7:47 PM -

1. Lifetime, I might get beaten up in the wtory, but at least I won't need to be nakers

2. Lick a cat's nose, once again, DUH

3. Srah makes a good point, I would turn in the money and then get all buddy buddy with the mob guy.... until he cuts of my head

4. I like the twin idea, it would probably explain things, not that I feel like I had a twin, but if I had been born a twin, I would feel differently and thus it would explain things

gravatar The Anti-Urs - April 27, 2004 - 7:55 PM -

1 PLAYBOY! It would really be the only way to show my whole life!
2 defintly proctology exam, anytime that I get an opportunity for some sweet cat-anus, I take it
3 keep it and spend it, screw those kids
4 I wish my parents had kidnapped me, then there would be a justification for me killing them last week

gravatar Urs - April 27, 2004 - 7:57 PM -

That was too easy, sorry for any nasty ideas that got caught in your head, but don't blame me, they came right out of the questions

gravatar Matthew the Young - April 28, 2004 - 1:38 AM -

Jeezus, Anti-Urs, that's nasty! don't we have men in white coats for peepul like you?

gravatar katie - April 28, 2004 - 8:18 AM -

Can I point out that 'turning in the money' probably involves giving it to the police, which definately would NOT make you the Mafia's friend.

Also, I agree that cat noses are wee.

Also, I am srah's dead twin and I am haunting her.

gravatar srah - April 28, 2004 - 8:22 AM -

I'm not sure that the weeness of cats' noses is a matter of opinion...

If the police can't track down the mob boss in the first place, is the bag of money going to make a difference? Well, if the mob is going to be after me, then I'll take the orphanage money. Do they even have orphanages these days? Why don't you ever hear about them anymore?

gravatar The Urstodian - April 28, 2004 - 8:35 AM -

Cuz The Man doesn't want you to hear about them!

gravatar Snickers - April 29, 2004 - 11:14 AM -

Hmmmm ... reminds me of the personality test mentioned in passing recent "Blog After Death" posting at 177.

gravatar katie - April 29, 2004 - 4:24 PM -

Well, I suppose we could make an executive decision to read that question as turning the money in to the mob, so that they do, indeed, love you.

Or, you can take money from helpless children. That sounds more your style. :P