srah's Real World hatred and/or addiction

I HATE THE REAL WORLD. But I think everyone needs an outlet for rage, and mine is screaming and flailing, and occasionally just opening my mouth with nothing coming out, in awe at the stupidity of these stupid stupid people.

CT is a dumbass and ridiculously difficult. You drop the straightening iron on the floor, you pick it up, whether you were using it or not. You don't get in an argument about whether someone is talking down to you. It's what you do.

Leah is a whiner. Adam is an instigator. Simon is absent. Christina and Leah are cheap hos, and their affection can be bought with flowers. I almost have less respect for them than for CT, who doesn't listen to anyone, do anything to help, and just goes out and gets drunk and whines.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

srah - Wednesday, 9 July 2003 - 9:43 AM
Tags: ,

gravatar katie - July 9, 2003 - 9:52 AM -

Similar to my comment on the previous post, this is what you deal with in an apartment of college students in the city.

One morning I walked out my door to find disgusting garbage all over. Aparantly, someone's garbage bag had broken while they were taking out the trash, so they just left it all there.

And then there's the snogging on the other side of the wall... but we won't go there.

gravatar haiku richard - July 9, 2003 - 10:59 AM -

When faced with a show
That only makes me angry
I choose not to watch

She watches the show
As an outlet for her rage
Does rage enter too?

gravatar srah - July 9, 2003 - 11:22 AM -

Yes. I suppose I don't actually have a lot of rage in my life, so The Real World gives me a chance to have a bit of rage flowing through me for a half an hour per week. Rage in... and rage out... I'm sure it's healthy for some reason.

gravatar Dan Cock - July 11, 2003 - 9:19 PM -

Nothing against Mallory though?

gravatar srah - July 11, 2003 - 11:14 PM -

She wasn't on enough this week for me to have an opinion. Generally I think she's an idiot.

gravatar Dan Cock - July 13, 2003 - 12:38 AM -

I don't have a high opinion of her personally, but I partially give her a pass just because I loathe Adam so much.

I don't believe in the naive, virginal 19 year-old stereotype anyhow, but Adam and Ace do, and both twist it to their own ends. Adam projects everything good in the world upon her, which obviously she can't live up to, and also hates her just because he can't have her, even though his choice to like her and her decision to reject him were on the same basis. (He thinks she's hot, she thinks he's not hot.)

Ace goes along and gets a mental boner every time he thinks of the chaste, pure Mallory, even though from the mom phone calls and everything we know she partied throughout high school.

I just feel bad for her because everyone has their own selfish expectations for her. That has to be way confining.

But whatev.

gravatar tams - December 22, 2003 - 1:34 PM -

mallory and ace are made for each other; they can both hold their liquor,they're all about having fun and they're totally hot