Lies and intrigue in the salons

Robin has been trying to convince me for years to go to her hair-cutting lady, but I felt guilty cheating on my own. Finally, when I returned from France, I did it - thinking that it would appease Robin and I could just go to my normal hair-cutting lady the next time.

Except Robin's hair-cutting lady gave me a really nice haircut. Tonight I am skulking guiltily back to the normal one, and I'm going to try to get her to cut it the same, but now I'm feeling guilty about cheating on Robin's hair-cutting lady by taking this great haircut she did and never returning.

srah - Wednesday, 18 June 2003 - 10:01 AM
Tags: ,

gravatar alfie - June 18, 2003 - 11:04 AM -

Stop freaking out, at least you weren't the one who got a haircut and was asked, "So, will Sarah be coming in for a haircut soon?" about three days after your lovely haircut.

gravatar srah - June 18, 2003 - 11:20 AM -

The fact that my mom and sister have the same hair-cutting lady as me doesn't help the guilt any.

gravatar jday - June 18, 2003 - 11:40 AM -

so where did you go for the lovely haircut? I need to find a nice place here in town- (wince- that was so girly. I'm going to go hang my head in shame now).

gravatar srah - June 18, 2003 - 12:03 PM -

The lovely one was done by... what's her name? Megan?... when she was at Regis at the mall. Since my haircut, though, she's moved to the salon in the strip mall on the corner of Ellsworth and Carpenter, across from Wendy's and Meijers.

gravatar katie - June 18, 2003 - 2:02 PM -

My mom had a stylist that always did her hair exactly the way she wanted it (which is a miracle, considering my mom's crazy hair). Once, the stylist was waaay late for my mom's appointment, such that Mom finally had to leave before having her hair cut. When she went in for the rescheduled appt., the stylist never showed up. So they broke up. That's what I call it. My mom broke up with her hair stylist.

Personally, I drive over an hour to the place where I get my hair cut. I love my stylist. The first time I went, I took one look at her and said, "Make my head look like yours!" The rest was history.

gravatar Cheryl - June 20, 2003 - 12:30 PM -

Her name is Megan. I love her, too, that I told her I would continue to go to her even after I move to Ohio (boo! I hope I can stand Ohio). That's 3 hours. Sarah, just keep going to Megan. I left my former stylist without a thought...of course, that was also because it was way overpriced and because the Maley's left, too. I think those Maley's are a bit like the mafia.