De-lurk de-lurk de-lurk... </Pink Panther theme>

Apparently it's been De-Lurking Week¹ all week and it took me until Friday to catch on and finally blog about it. So happy De-Lurking Day! Please feel free to comment here, lurkers and non-lurkers alike. Welcome, and thank you for reading. Tell us the tale of how you found your way here! Tell us your favorite Disney movie! Tell us your favorite verb! Tell us your favorite herb! Tell us that you're okay, that you're okay, Annie! Tell us what you want, what you really really want! Have you got a New Age girl? Tell us what she's like! Mr Blue Sky, tell us why you had to hide away for so long!

Exclamation points! Loud noises!

¹ The Internet is a big higgledy-piggledy pot of anarchy, which is why we have a De-Lurking Week in January AND a Great Mofo Delurk in October. I just like to yank the lurkers out of the woodwork a couple of times a year.

srah - Friday, 11 January 2008 - 12:32 PM

gravatar Jess - January 11, 2008 - 1:28 PM -

I am not a lurker, so I can't delurk, and also I don't remember how I found you. But my favorite Disney Movie? Of the classic animated ones? Aladdin.

gravatar srah - January 11, 2008 - 1:33 PM -

I bet it was through the 20 Something Bloggers community. I hardly ever remember how I found someone's blog, but lately all of my new reads have been from there.

gravatar tiff - January 11, 2008 - 2:06 PM -

why are there so many delurking badges and days? This must truly be a problem! Favorite Disney movie is all the pixar ones and Snow White (or is it Sleeping Beauty? Or Cinderella? The one where she's at the ball and those three fat ladies (mice?) are changing her dress from pink to blue to pink to blue...

so apparently I don't know my favorite Disney movie.

gravatar srah - January 11, 2008 - 2:10 PM -

That's in Sleeping Beauty.

gravatar Deutlich - January 11, 2008 - 3:21 PM -

Hey-lo!!

Foundya through 20sb

Favorite herb? Marijuana

wait. wait.. that's not what you meant was it?

oops?

gravatar chickbug - January 11, 2008 - 3:24 PM -

found you from 20sb. favorite verb: de-lurking!

gravatar katelin - January 11, 2008 - 3:49 PM -

I'm not a lurker, more like a newbie reader. But hi! Happy Friday!

gravatar Lisa - January 11, 2008 - 4:29 PM -

my favourite part of speech: adverbs. Favourites that come to mind are temptingly, fervently, immmediately.

gravatar Jamie - January 11, 2008 - 5:43 PM -

Delurking! Favorite Disney movie? Sleeping Beauty all the way. I am loving Enchanted though too!

gravatar Cherri - January 11, 2008 - 10:06 PM -

I don't lurk here, but I lurk on various message boards. I'm counting this as my de-lurking.

gravatar srahdad - January 11, 2008 - 11:01 PM -

I have been lurking here pretty much since the beginning of your blog with only occasional comments. How did I find you - I was there at the hospital when you were born. I assume you told me how to find your blog.

gravatar Elisabeth - January 12, 2008 - 9:45 PM -

I love delurking so much, I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant.

gravatar srah - January 12, 2008 - 9:47 PM -

I just watched the whole first season of 30 Rock in two days. It was delightful.

I like you, young man. You shall run my university!

gravatar srah - January 12, 2008 - 9:48 PM -

Welcome, all of you non-lurkers! I like to bring the non-lurkers out of the woodwork, too!

gravatar alfie - January 13, 2008 - 1:04 PM -

I'm a non-lurker as well.

gravatar Kathy - January 13, 2008 - 5:06 PM -

I think I'm a lurker? I may have commented once before (yikes, probably during the other last de-lurking week).

(I found you through MyBlogLog, by the way. I think we share a contact or two.)

gravatar brandy - January 14, 2008 - 2:06 PM -

Favourite verb? Smash. Favourite Disney movie? Has to be The Little Mermaid. Sebastian was such a card.

gravatar Gretchen - January 14, 2008 - 2:45 PM -

I'm a newb here, not a lurker, but I'll share anyways.
Fav Disney movie: Hands down, The Lion King. Obsessed with that show at age 8. I'd still marry Simba if he were a man and not a lion. And not animated.
Fav verb: Ensconce
Fav herb: Basil

gravatar nico - January 14, 2008 - 3:15 PM -

Aw crap I totally missed de-lurking week. Ah, well.

Found you on 20sb - and, as is the usual case in bloghopping, got addicted to your words. :)

gravatar Aunt Pat - January 14, 2008 - 7:05 PM -

I was at the hospital when you were born too! I guess I'm a semi-lurker since I comment now and then. Favorite Disney movie: Fantasia.

gravatar Craig - January 15, 2008 - 1:08 PM -

I'm not a lurker. I'm more of an RSS-Reader reader, but I want to answer the questions anyway.

Tell us the tale of how you found your way here!

Actually, you found me first and demanded to know my RSS feed. I'm been hanging around since then.

Tell us your favorite Disney movie!

Do Pixar ones count? If so, it's probably Toy Story or Ratatouille. If not, I'd go with Aladdin (I even watched it in French in French class when I was in high school) or maybe Robin Hood.

Tell us your favorite verb!

Defenestrate.

Tell us your favorite herb!

When used correctly, cilantro.

Tell us what you want, what you really really want!

I really, really, really wanna zig-a-zig-ah. (and to be rich and not live where it's so stinkin' cold)

Have you got a New Age girl? Tell us what she's like!

Well, she's a vegetarian, she'll outlive all the septuagenarians, she loves me so, she hates to be alone and oddly enough while she doesn't eat meat, she sure seems to have osteophilic tendencies.

gravatar srah - January 15, 2008 - 1:17 PM -

Weren't we partners in a CD swap or something? I was thinking that might be how I discovered you, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Who knows?

gravatar Craig - January 15, 2008 - 1:32 PM -

Are you referring to me or someone farther up? If it's me, then I'll tell you that I remember you saying that you followed a comment I had left on The Sneeze.

gravatar srah - January 15, 2008 - 1:43 PM -

Ah, there we go. The top ways I discover new blogs are: a) following links from other people's comments, b) CD swaps and c) the 20-Something Bloggers group.