Superstah!

20070130wt.jpg

I have been a walking fiend for the last few weeks! Unless I break my leg in the next two days, I am on track to actually meet my month's walking goal for the first time since October.

Go srah!

srah - Tuesday, 30 January 2007 - 12:43 PM
Tags: ,

gravatar Andrea - January 30, 2007 - 2:24 PM -

Way to go! I'm in the same boat--actually going to meet my walking goal this month. We rock.

gravatar kerrianne - January 30, 2007 - 4:52 PM -

Good work! I've been on a swimming kick myself as of late. I think all that is missing from my motivational routine is (well a "goal" yes, and also) a graph! Awesome. : )

gravatar Jen - January 31, 2007 - 12:23 PM -

You are a superstar! Okay, was it just me or was last night's House just so...un-House-like?!! It didn't have a medical mystery...he was nice-ish and it was basically about him and Cameron dealing with patients that resembled the other. There was virtually no Chase or Foreman involvement...just a weird House and Cameron focus. I am all for House and Cameron getting together eventually...but I was sorta hoping the episode was a overdose fantasy or something. I'm getting concerned about my curmudgeon!

gravatar srah - January 31, 2007 - 1:05 PM -

Yeah, there was something weird about the writing. It was like a play, where everyone talked a lot about Big Philosophical Ideas and nothing actually happened.

House: Do you want to talk?
Girl: I don't want to talk.
House: I want you to talk.
Girl: Now I want to talk... to you.
House: What should we talk about?
Girl: Let's not talk.
Cameron: You should talk about things. It's important for her to talk about things. Let her talk.
Foreman: Don't talk about anything. You should talk, but not about what she doesn't want to talk about. Just talk.
Chase: Um... you should keep her sedated so she can't talk.

gravatar srah - January 31, 2007 - 1:06 PM -

Also, I love you very much, but if you keep talking about House getting together with that Big Bag O' Nothing And Some Bangs, I'm going to barf all over you.

gravatar Jen - January 31, 2007 - 3:55 PM -

It was very surreal with House taking care of a Cameron-esque patient and Cameron taking care of a House-esque patient. Very little interaction with Chase and Foreman...I did like the cockroach in the ear thing though...that was classy!

I'm not obsessed with a Cameron/House relationship, but I'm not crazy against it either...I think it's an interesting story dimension....so...no puking on me!!

gravatar Jen - January 31, 2007 - 3:56 PM -

Okay, so I pretty much just repeated myself...it's been a long day!