Set a course for adventures... in doctoring!

During the credits for House, the background picture changes for every cast member's name. Every time I watch the credits, I wonder if they mean something. I'm probably looking too deep into this, but I have the same thought every time I see them. Let's review:

• House: Picture of a brain. He's the brains of the operation
  • Cuddy: Blood vessels. She's the... life blood or something.
  • Foreman: Lungs. He, uh, breathes new life into the team.
  • Wilson: Another brain. He's... um, another brain.
  • Cameron: Boats. Oooooh, BOATS!!! Look at the pitty boats!
  • Chase: Spine. Because... he has a spine or something.

What the heck is up with the boats? Why does everyone else get body parts? She would have made a good appendix.

srah - Friday, 16 December 2005 - 10:14 PM
Tags: ,

gravatar Jamie - December 17, 2005 - 7:33 AM -

I think everyone's confused about the boats. At least you are not the first one I have heard wondering about it. I have no idea either.
As for Chase and a spine... Huh? Chase has a spine?

gravatar srah - December 17, 2005 - 9:38 AM -

Yeah, I dunno. I was drawing at straws for the whole thing.

gravatar alfie - December 17, 2005 - 2:14 PM -

Maybe Cameron will die in a boating accident....

gravatar Fraulein N - December 20, 2005 - 9:13 AM -

Are you in my brain? Because this has been bothering me since the show started. The first time the mister saw it I told him to watch the credits carefully, because "one of these things is not like the others." Naturally, he picked the boat shot.

gravatar Not your mom - December 20, 2005 - 12:56 PM -

I watch that show all the time and never really noticed the background scenes for the credits. It never occured to me they had a deeper meaning. My niece suggested that Cameron is wishy washy so she got sail boats.