srah blah blah: Killing Spaniards with sugar shock since 2005

A package of enough American goodies to make any European sick for a month is now winging its way off to Spain as I pray that nothing breaks, spills or melts on the trip. This package has the potential to be absolutely disgusting if something goes wrong in transit.

Now that my Great International Secret Blog Exchange package is sent, I am at liberty to open the one I received! I wouldn't allow myself to open it until I had sent mine off, in order to keep myself from procrastinating any more than was absolutely necessary to keep me from flunking out of school.

But now I am freeeeeee! So I opened my package tonight. The ultracool Yannick - who has not included a blog address (?) - knows just what I like and has sent me a cornucopia of French haircare products and things-spreadable-on-bread! Thank goodness there was nothing perishable in there...

Thanks, Yannick!

srah - Thursday, 10 March 2005 - 6:19 PM

gravatar rory - March 11, 2005 - 2:18 AM -

i'm one of those anchovy lovers so hurrah for anchovy paste!

gravatar Yannick - March 11, 2005 - 4:04 AM -

Horray !!!!

I'm so releived it arrived in one piece and nothing had spilled : chocolate + anchovy + olive puree + shampoo + conditionning would have made a gross mix ;-).

Now I'm jealous, everyone seems to have received his before me. But strikes in France could explain that.

And if you think about something else you want from here, DO NOT hesitate, you know my email. But next time the package will be homemade, 'cause the all-in-one package + postage from the post office was way too small and expensive to send all I wanted to.

From a daily reader,

Enjoy,

gravatar srah - March 11, 2005 - 7:16 AM -

Thanks! Did you read my blog before the GISBE?

gravatar Noor - March 11, 2005 - 7:29 AM -

when i saw the title of your blog post, i thought you were plotting some evil conspiracy against that one person whom we were IMing about last night.

gravatar Yannick - March 11, 2005 - 8:24 AM -

No, I didn't.
You can thank ViVi for finding you at least one reader (and I thank her for she has helped me discovering your blog). And now this post is linked in ViVi's Gisbe results post, you'll get event more readers.
Joy !

gravatar natalia - March 16, 2005 - 7:11 PM -

Ohhhh...are the any more Spanish people taking part or is this a great coincidence? HOw exciting all this is :)