Next entry:
Dream »

I can't even think of a title for this post because of the giggling

Every time I see the words Amish Face on this post, it makes me squash up my face with repressed giggles. AMISH FACE! Coming soon to a theater near you!

In the blahblahs, I would like you to tell me what you think the plot of Amish Face would be. Set your imaginations free!

srah - Tuesday, 8 February 2005 - 10:05 AM

gravatar Tamara - February 8, 2005 - 10:44 AM -

hmmm, somthing where the FBI/CIA/CSIS takes a witness and makes them amish with plastic surgery so that he/she can escape from the mob.

i never said it would be good.

gravatar srah - February 8, 2005 - 10:51 AM -

I think "bad" should be the number one goal of any Amish Face plot. Well done! More?

gravatar srah - February 8, 2005 - 10:52 AM -

I also like the line "makes them amish with plastic surgery."

"Sorry, you're still a little too beautiful. We're going for plain here."

gravatar Maine - February 8, 2005 - 3:07 PM -

"Amish Face"? Definitely an indie arthouse thing. Shot in black and white.

Two lovers decide that in order to make their fading relationship work, they will attempt to live in an apartment in New York City with no modern amenities at all. The only heat they will know must come from the love in their hearts.

Tagline?
"To live, to love, to kiss... this Amish Face."

gravatar srah - February 8, 2005 - 9:31 PM -

Wonderful!

gravatar rory - February 8, 2005 - 10:11 PM -

Watch out for "The Amish Face" in local cinemas. Pure. Deceiving. It'll keep you on the edge of your seats.

LOL.

Thanks for those words of encouragement you left in my blog. (hugs)

gravatar srah - February 8, 2005 - 10:14 PM -

A hooker with a heart of gold discovers one day that she's grown a face on her stomach. But not ANY face - the face of a elderly Amish man, ready to scold her at every turn! How will these two learn to get along and share one body in peace? Oh, the hijinks!

*cut to scene of hooker churning butter*

gravatar kira - February 8, 2005 - 10:18 PM -

You know what I can't stop laughing about? Did anyone else watch the premiere of American Dad (I think) on Fox Sunday post-superblah? I have a weakness for bad bodily function humour, and the father got his son a decrepit, leper of a dog to impress the girls. The dog lifted his leg to pee, and a little cloud of dust came out with a sad little squeaky poof. I just crack up every time I think about it...

gravatar jamelah - February 9, 2005 - 7:55 AM -

There's been a murder in Amish country, and a young idealistic lawyer (name: Jack) must defend the suspect, who is a guy in his early 20s named, uh, Jebediah. Yet as Jack hears more of Jebediah's story, he's convinced that Jeb is innocent. All signs are beginning to point to Jebediah's sister Ruth, a young girl Jack is beginning to fall in love with, despite all forms of reason. Jack knows what he has to do in order to save his client, but can he do it? Or is he too entranced by Ruth's AMISH FACE?

Of course, first this has to be a novel by John Grisham.

gravatar Maine - February 9, 2005 - 11:37 AM -

Wasn't that the plot line to "Witness" with Harrison Ford?

gravatar srah - February 9, 2005 - 11:40 AM -

Anything Amish is going to be pretty Witnessy!

gravatar jamelah - February 9, 2005 - 7:36 PM -