Look! I posted!

And it sucks! Over the summer, the problem was nothing to say. Now I have plenty to say, but lack the time/energy/brainpower to do it.

I think I really need to sit down with my brain and have a talk, because we don't seem to be communicating at all today.

Is it Fall Break yet?

srah - Thursday, 25 September 2003 - 11:38 AM

1 Day, 100 Blogs, 100 Comments from All Out of Angst - September 25, 2003 12:21 PM

Only having one class today, Evolutionary and Ecological Genetics, which doesn't start until 16:10, I thought I would set out on a little "mission" of sorts. I decided that I would start with one random blog, select two random blogs... [Read More]

gravatar Erica - September 25, 2003 - 11:56 AM -

At least you get a fall break. When I was a student we didn't even have a fall break. There was only "the last weekend Dominick's is open."

gravatar katie - September 25, 2003 - 11:58 AM -

Do you mean your brain, or your waste's brain?

Stupid Richard.

gravatar J2 - September 25, 2003 - 12:12 PM -

I think that is the story of my life. So much I want to accomplish, no "will" to get it done. Drag.

Thanks for being part of my "100 Blogs, 100 Comments."

gravatar Cheryl - September 29, 2003 - 12:55 PM -

I can't believe you even get a fall break. It's the stupidest thing ever. Firstly, the premise of this break is to take days to study for midterms. Do you study? I hear you may be going to NJ. Does anyone study? There really is no such thing as midterms, classes have exams whenever they want. Secondly, you guyses started a whole week and a half later than many other schools, and we get no such break. Not that I need it, I'm not a wimp. We do get veterans day off, but that is to reflect on our troops. (Actually, I think it has something to do with the students that were killed by the national guard at my school). So there.

gravatar srah - September 29, 2003 - 6:17 PM -

I'm going to ALBION. That will be exciting.