Is it Friday yet?

I'm bored and no one is being very helpful. The August doldrums have hit and no one is updating. Please suggest a new blog for me to read.

srah - Tuesday, 19 August 2003 - 1:25 PM

gravatar richard - August 19, 2003 - 2:23 PM -

omg, another fan of the tollbooth. But that goes without saying.

gravatar rockinronnie - August 19, 2003 - 2:42 PM -

thanks for your Cd...I'm really enjoying it..the first two songs are my favourites..French is so much hotter than English....new blogs?

gravatar eliot - August 19, 2003 - 2:42 PM -

I'm very sorry you are bored. Such a terrible position to be in! Maybe you should walk somewhere and see something new. Or maybe cook a wonderful dinner.

You could always go rummaging through James Lileks archives. I love his gallery of regettable food.

gravatar rockinronnie - August 19, 2003 - 2:44 PM -

woops...tried to do the links in HTML, but it didn't work
www.flowerhead.com
www.em.mizdos.com
missanthropy.pitas.com

gravatar srah - August 19, 2003 - 2:45 PM -

Can't. Have to answer the phones at work and ran out of projects to do while I answer them. Of course, as soon as I blogged this, someone came up with one. Thanks for the links, guys! I'll check them out!

gravatar rockinronnie - August 19, 2003 - 2:46 PM -

oh, and of course rockinronnie, although I'm updating right now

gravatar katie - August 19, 2003 - 4:01 PM -

Just for you, I'm blogging a story from my travels in Bavaria. It will be up very soon.

gravatar Jez - August 19, 2003 - 4:02 PM -

You're bored? That's what other people's blogrolls are for.

Audi Olympics
Blogalization
Circant
Grande Rousse
Language Hat
Opinions You Should Have

That should do you for a while. There was one other one, written by this crazy person from Michigan. Now who was tha...Oh, wait, that's you. ;)

gravatar srah - August 19, 2003 - 4:05 PM -

I could read her all day long... except she doesn't update enough either.

gravatar katie - August 19, 2003 - 4:37 PM -

There you go. If you don't like it, you're an ingrate. :oP

gravatar Somewhat - August 19, 2003 - 6:28 PM -

Random link off your own blogroll...random link off theirs, except it has to be someone you don't recognise...and a link from that blog...and repeat for as long as you want. It's what I do when I'm bored at work; you can go for hours through the blogiverse.

gravatar srah - August 19, 2003 - 6:46 PM -

I've been doing that... I guess I was just hoping someone would have some recommendations.

gravatar Somewhat - August 20, 2003 - 12:04 AM -

Ooh, The Phantom Tollbooth -- didn't see that link before! I LURVE that book. Play Lemmings.

gravatar katie - August 20, 2003 - 8:19 AM -

Yes, play Lemmings! Way back when, I got to a certain level that no one in my family could solve. At that point, I had to stop playing because I couldn't go any further. :(