Next entry:
Le tabagisme »

I was not aware that E.L. Fudge was a holy city

I thought this wasn't working, but no such luck. You will be attacked, once again, with the beauty of random poetry.

srah blah
blahs:
Search this Japanese
cat of weather
makes you find ourselves doing pilgrimages
from many movies about how good Sure
that which
were wondering, as the dickens, but
I am blah blahs: 8 ] [months
of opticians, so that
I suck at CSS. While at it, will
never had any expensive repair, he was great, interest,
young Frenchman who would pull
out the other senses, I want them out I speak Spanish
as a
Suspicious Outsider, I know coming today, to
wear a piece of
Harry Potter , though, so stupid that only the better! [chance
with... great but dragons
also made you can tell me the Sorting
staff found that PRETTY? stripes and like everyone
wants a friend
of my nerves, but I was,
bought at
it, discreetly and the clippers, I just waste
away 7 grenoble 1 fran
ais, 7
Yes, status= ; } function and
I did some new
place to holy cities
like E.
L. Fudge.

srah - Friday, 6 June 2003 - 11:54 AM
Tags: ,

gravatar katie - June 6, 2003 - 1:14 PM -

I have to say, that has got to be the most fabulously funny thing I have introduced to my poor, overworked brain all day.

Can I be a friend of your nerves?

gravatar srah - June 6, 2003 - 1:18 PM -

No, but you can be a friend of Will, the great interest young Frenchman who never had any extensive repair.

gravatar katie - June 6, 2003 - 1:20 PM -

He will pull out the other senses! Because you know I want them out!

Aaah! Get 'em out! Get 'em out!

gravatar srah - June 6, 2003 - 1:25 PM -

I find wearing a piece of Harry Potter kind of creepy. Maybe it's a piece of hairy pottery. That's weird too.

gravatar srah - June 6, 2003 - 1:27 PM -

I just did one that said "Look cuter when animated." I think this is good advice. Or possibly a spam email subject.

gravatar srah - June 6, 2003 - 1:32 PM -

I choose to drive your pet a friend of the greatest crap in what the lawn chairs, sit in the wronger the moon/ catch up quite a rather dumpy apartment. with her.

Certainly.

gravatar srah - June 6, 2003 - 1:40 PM -

There is great beauty in gibberish.

srah be attacked, once every few years and I suck at a natural function [...] I like magazine ads featuring OJ Simpson, a holy city He wades through the main office and They say moo and made for a chance with great skill to wake up quite a much [...] But you were wondering, as long been emailing with a bit too many movies about Horses or not? the other senses, I suppose I will have you too, Just like the gypsies for a rather than risk getting detention, I would be ginormous. I speak fluent Spanish and not to the champion, my college friends continued

Okay, I'm really going to stop now.

gravatar katie - June 6, 2003 - 3:11 PM -

Perhaps it's a piece of a hairy potter (you know, some big guy who makes pots).

I bet you would look cuter when animated. Not that you aren't cute now. Except I'm not going to say anything about that because people will start wondering if Super Katrah is more than just a blogging liason...