and how is your afternoon going?

I just received a spam email asking me if my manhood is too small.

Yes, it is actually quite small. Nonexistant, really. Once in a while I wish there was some manhood in my life, but for the most part I'm happy without, thank you.

(I realize I was mixing inuendos, but oh well.)

In other news, my server account is suddenly telling me that I have been suspended (without pay) and that I am denied access. This strikes fear into my heart because I have been working day and night to transfer my files from GM to MT, and if I lose even an ounce of what I've done, I'll be mad. This also strikes fear into my heart because I don't like the idea of being suspended, and my mind is racing trying to figure out what it is that I could have done that was oh-so-wrong?

katie - Tuesday, 17 June 2003 - 1:50 PM

gravatar Jez - June 17, 2003 - 2:31 PM -

I can only reiterate: www.34sp.com

Simply the best webhosting company around.

gravatar katie - June 17, 2003 - 3:25 PM -

I should have listened to you the first time you told me.

It turns out that they suspended my account because their billing record showed I hadn't paid. Now, my credit card record shows that I did indeed pay, way back in March.

I told them so. Now I'm waiting to hear back. *clenches fists* So help me, if they've lost ANY of the work I've been doing in the last few days, I'm going to go seriously balistic.

gravatar katie - June 17, 2003 - 4:16 PM -

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Fix my website!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

gravatar srah - June 17, 2003 - 4:43 PM -

As both my Blogger and MT versions of my website coexist, I near my Aletia limit. I guess I'll eventually have to download & delete. Sad. This sounds like a haiku, but I don't feel like counting syllables.

gravatar Jez - June 17, 2003 - 5:16 PM -

Haikus!

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.

You seek a Web site.
It cannot be located.
Countless more exist.

Chaos reigns within.
Stop, reflect and reboot.
Order shall return.

First snow, then silence.
This thousand dollar screen dies
So beautifully.

Windows NT crashed.
The Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams.

A crash reduces
Your expensive computer
To a simple stone.

Serious error.
All shortcuts have disappeared.
Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

gravatar beth - June 17, 2003 - 5:27 PM -

you are truly an arteeeest.

gravatar katie - June 17, 2003 - 8:30 PM -

I've seen that in an email forward.

I'm so livid right now about my site. They received my message about having paid, and simply responded by saying, again, that I haven't paid. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!

gravatar srah - June 18, 2003 - 9:40 AM -

Hey! That's my hosting service too! Don't form an angry mob until I've fled the sinking ship in September or so. Oooh, alliteration.

gravatar katie - June 18, 2003 - 2:08 PM -

Update: So, they asked me to update my billing info. I did. They promptly charged me (remember, I had already paid). So I blasted back at them saying they had better remove the second charge or I would kick their buttockses. They said, "We have no record of the first charge you claim to have made." CLAIM???? I say, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!

Srah dear, backup your files and get the heck out while you can!

gravatar katie - June 18, 2003 - 2:32 PM -

Aparantly my threat worked. They finally figured out the problem, and reversed the second charge. My temperature and facial coloring are slowly returning to normal. :)

gravatar srah - June 18, 2003 - 2:42 PM -

Hooray!

gravatar katie - June 19, 2003 - 6:46 PM -

Stupid site is down again. Server crash.

I signed up for an account with 34sp.com. Didn't hear back yet, even though their promised 24 hours is long passed.

I give up, I really do. I don't think I'm meant to have a website.