« February Vacation pictures
Visit of the sister »
The Friday Five
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
At the moment I'd like to meet Dubya, except for the fact that I would be immediately thrown to the ground and handcuffed by Secret Service agents just for thinking about what I'd like to do to him. So instead I would like to meet Ian Rankin or Christopher Brookmyre, either of which would be much happier and less violent.
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
I would like to live back when language was just being invented - when people started making actual words instead of grunts. That would be neat.
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
France, probably, because I know how to live in France. Chile, perhaps, if I were with someone who knew how to live in Chile. England, perhaps, but I don't know how to live in England. I would have to learn.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
Had to? I think it would be a good thing to be a fictional character. But I'm silly like that. I would like to be Cindy Lou Who (who was not more than two) or maybe Anne Shirley. I would be a lot of people, but we can't go on all day.
5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
Would they have that face too? I wouldn't want to be constantly mistaken for someone famous. I will go with Alyson Hannigan because she's cute and I've already been compared to her.
TrackBack URL for this entry: