Dream

Unfortunately I've forgotten a lot of the details because I didn't type this up right away. But here's what I remember:

Last night I dreamt that I was at a school function and no one liked me. I think I'm allowing you too much access to my subconscious concerns. I didn't know that I was worried that people don't like me, but my dreams seem to indicate otherwise. My class at SI were putting on a play, so there was a lot of behind-the-scenes preparation, but then we all ended up in the audience instead. No one wanted to sit with me, so I sat alone in the audience and decided I was going to put my baby teeth in a fancy box, then wrap it up and give it to one of the actors (in the way that some people give flowers). But I couldn't find my baby teeth so I used an unpopped popcorn kernel instead.

srah - Thursday, 30 June 2005 - 1:17 PM
Tags: ,

gravatar Not Your MOM - June 30, 2005 - 4:18 PM -

I'm not a dream expert, but I would say the fact that no one has responded to your demands for a job is why you dream that no one likes you.

Once you have a job then you will have dreams that everyone is your friend.

I'm not sure about the baby teeth. Did you have popcorn the the night before the dream?

gravatar srah - June 30, 2005 - 4:54 PM -

I think we watched something where someone had a scrapbook with baby teeth in it. And I was kind of thinking the dreams might have something to do with my rejection. Sigh!

gravatar katie - June 30, 2005 - 7:27 PM -

I was speed-reading, and I thought you said something to the effect of "I couldn't find my baby teeth, so I popped one out instead."

gravatar Cari - July 1, 2005 - 2:03 AM -

Yeah the baby teeth thing is random.

gravatar Cheryl - July 1, 2005 - 9:31 AM -

Teeth dreams are weird. Have you ever had any where your teeth just start all falling out? Maybe it's just me.

gravatar katie - July 1, 2005 - 10:34 AM -

When I first got my braces I had dreams that my teeth all started breaking off and coming out like false teeth because of the brackets glued to them.

gravatar Tony - July 1, 2005 - 12:19 PM -

As long as we are sharing teeth stories...

My first two baby teeth would not come out on their own and I was too much of a pain wuss to pull them (hey, I was young, ok) so the dentist did it for me. They gave me some nitrous (yum) and when I came to, they had put the 2 teeth in this big case that looked like a huge tooth itself. I got freaked out thinking that was one of the teeth they pulled....I think I had some bad dreams about teeth that were ludicrously oversized for my mouth after that.