Next entry:
*moan* »

Drunk posting

omgh, dhoe fo eprobrn ftunk pody? o s, dp ftiml o vsm
y rbrm// o plr ridy msy yp dyjpe i[ pt ,sin r

d;r[[ Pj. DPVJO js[[u jpitd///

Note (7:07 am): I've made drunken posts before, but this is some drunken post. I wonder what I was actually trying to say!

srah - Friday, 7 January 2005 - 12:38 AM
Tags: ,

gravatar deb - January 7, 2005 - 12:11 PM -

LMAO!

gravatar katie - January 7, 2005 - 12:15 PM -

Wow, that's quite the post. Sheesh.

gravatar srah - January 7, 2005 - 12:39 PM -

Working on the assumption that I couldn't really read the screen and was just typing away with my fingers on the wrong keys, I think I may have meant to say:

omfg, show do wpeoben drunk post? i am so drunk i can
t even.. i oke eust may to sthow up or maub e

slepp oh, sochi happy hours...

Which doesn't make a whole lot more sense.

God, I am really really bored. I wish I could leave!

gravatar Nick - January 7, 2005 - 5:32 PM -

I wrote a drunken e-mail once in which I declared, "my fungers are drink." But that post takes the cake. Do you even remember calling me in the middle of the night? I couldn't answer as I was doing donuts in the parking lot at Meier. There's nothing like watching the world revolve around your car.

gravatar srah - January 7, 2005 - 5:41 PM -

In the middle of the night??? I thought I called you when you were still at the bar. Did I call you again? I didn't leave a voicemail, did I? Because it would have said, "I'm fiBLEAAAAAAAGHne."

gravatar kira - January 7, 2005 - 6:00 PM -

In Cork, I used to call Sarah whenever we went out to the pub and I got a little tipsy, and she took great pleasure in making fun of me for drinking at 2 in the afternoon (her time). Hehehe. :)

gravatar lee - January 7, 2005 - 7:21 PM -

That is insane.

gravatar Noor - January 7, 2005 - 8:57 PM -

You were pretty amusing last night but I didn't think you were THAT drunk . . . but then again I left pretty early so maybe the drunkenness was just getting started.

gravatar Mr B------ - January 8, 2005 - 2:11 PM -

I was just propping her up when we were at your table so she wouldn't sway around so much.

Srah, you called Nick again in the car!

gravatar apete - January 8, 2005 - 2:20 PM -

Wow. What a treat for a first visit? Maybe you can put part of the blame on me because I wasn't there to declare you drunk after your first 'very clear' Long Island. Ah, better yet you deserve all the credit. It was very fun conversing in the slurred span-fre-english though.

Hope today is a better one for you.

gravatar srah - January 8, 2005 - 2:54 PM -

I have no memory of that! Neither does my phone!

Don't worry, Andy, I'm perfectly willing to put ALL the blame on you. Thanks for offering.