Placating the fevered masses

Today was at least the third time I've linked to my Social Systems & Collections class (that's four) here in my blog. I fear that I'm in danger of becoming one of those people who gets so wrapped up in what they're doing that they can't relate to anyone else outside that field anymore.

So, in order to remind my readers that I do realize there are people who don't understand/care about my Information-information-overloaded ramblings, that I do have other interests and that I can post other things on this here blog, here is a nice picture of a bunny that I drew. Enjoy.

srah - Friday, 12 September 2003 - 12:59 PM

gravatar katie - September 12, 2003 - 1:40 PM -

I like this bunny. I would like to name him Mortimer. Would that be ok with you?

He should become a standard feature of the blog. You know how you have your picture with an explanation of you, over there at the left? Well, you could put Mortimer's picture and an explanation of him. And from time to time he could post his own thoughts, experiences and funny anecdotes.

Let's here it for Mortimer! Hip hip hooray!

gravatar srah - September 12, 2003 - 1:48 PM -

Is that your way of saying "We don't want to look at your ugly mug anymore?"

My mug is navy blue and says "School of Information" on it. I don't know what you have against it.

gravatar katie - September 12, 2003 - 2:32 PM -

No, it's my way of saying "Put cute little Mortimer up there in addition to yourself so that, by comparison, your mug will look even uglier and we will be able to laugh at you all the live long day."

gravatar Chris J. Davis - September 12, 2003 - 3:34 PM -

Yeah and I would like to know which one you are, or are they both you!

Hmmm... very trixy you are.

gravatar brandhast - September 13, 2003 - 8:09 PM -

Okay, now I've read your blog too. (Hope you don't mind either.) And a very good one it is.

Your comments feature is particularly beguiling.

gravatar srah - September 13, 2003 - 8:33 PM -