A Year in Isère

I have recently had great demand for stories about my time in Grenoble. Not to mention demands, some of them quite violent, for actual content on this blog.

Once upon a time, I had planned on making a webpage bringing together pictures and stories from my year in Grenoble. Parts of this have been created and are actually online, although nothing on my site links to them because the project isn't finished after the two years since I returned. If it hasn't been finished in two years, it ain't gonna get done.

I've decided to kill two birds with one stone, so I will take down the Grenoble page altogether and turn it into a series of illustrated blog-posts instead.

I don't know why I felt I had to tell you that. Perhaps I'm warning you that I'm about to drag out a bunch of old stories. More likely, I'm trying to tell you that something is, indeed, forthcoming in order to cut down on all of the death threats from my readers, who have of late become my stare-at-the-screen-and-hit-reload-wondering-when-I'm-going-to-updaters. You know who you are.

srah - Thursday, 21 August 2003 - 1:37 PM
Tags: ,

gravatar katie - August 21, 2003 - 2:38 PM -

I am Katie. Hear me roar.

Crarify, prease: are you saying that I reload your site impatiently, or that you reload mine?

Why not make your Grenoble stories a separate blog altogether? Moveable Type is dynamic that way, y'know. Need pictures. Delicious pictures. Yumsies.

gravatar srah - August 21, 2003 - 2:44 PM -

I was saying that you do it. I don't know if you actually do, but I like to imagine that you do. You also yell things at the screen in my imagination. Actually, people probably just move on, but I have a heightened sense of self-importance and like to think that people care. Vehemently. If you can care vehemently. Words are all gone; all is meaningless to me. La la la la.

I don't like separate blogs. It's all me and there aren't that many stories that can be fleshed out to be semi-interesting, anyway. I'll give it its own category.

gravatar katie - August 21, 2003 - 3:25 PM -

Category shmategory. I can't yell because I'm at work. I do glare though. Vehemently.

Peeeeeectoooooores!

gravatar srah - August 21, 2003 - 3:28 PM -

What's a pectore?

gravatar Mr. Hibbity Gibbity - August 22, 2003 - 7:13 AM -

Haha, and Katie always give me a hard time about doing that . . . shame, shame.

gravatar srah - August 22, 2003 - 7:29 AM -

Pictures? Is that it?

gravatar katie - August 22, 2003 - 8:13 AM -

Yes. It's pronounced peek-choures. I'm trying to be cute. Also, I don't really want to see pictures of you because you're a lunatic.

And because it's not what's on the outside that counts. *please note sing-song voice*

gravatar srah - August 22, 2003 - 9:27 AM -

Pectores sounded like a Latin word.