Yawn.

I am so boring as of late. Not only have I not done anything blog-worthy, I don't have enough imagination right now to twist reality in such a way that my life sounds interesting. Yesterday, I took down wallpaper.

srah - Tuesday, 15 July 2003 - 8:03 AM

gravatar richard - July 15, 2003 - 8:16 AM -

Some might say you took down wallpaper.

Others might say, you brought to light some long hidden surfaces so that the world could bask in another facet of beauty.

How's that for a reality twist?

gravatar katie - July 15, 2003 - 8:20 AM -

Even others could say that you were taking it down to expose a long-hidden safe, placed there by monkey pirates in a bygone age. The safe, of course, was filled with gold bullion, which you promptly smuggled away to your secret love nest where it could be guarded by your harem of dark-skinned love puppies. Then you returned to your erstwhile mundane existence in order to keep up the appearance of not having discovered a pirate treasure. The only task to be completed now is to invent a reasonable explanation as to why there is a huge, safe-shaped hole in the wall...

gravatar katie - July 15, 2003 - 8:22 AM -

Instead of 'thus blahblahed katie', I think it should say 'thus blahblahd katie', or even better: 'thus katie hath blahblahd'.

gravatar srah - July 15, 2003 - 8:34 AM -

Quiet with your creativity. Yargh. I will have to have thoughts today to make up for it. It will be very hard.

gravatar richard - July 15, 2003 - 9:07 AM -

there is a sade-shaped hole in all of us, that can only be filled by a safe.

If I ever start a company that manufactures and sells safes (saves?) & vault equipment, I'll call it the Dolphin Safe Company, 'cuase everyone's concerned about that kind of thing nowadays.

gravatar katie - July 15, 2003 - 9:09 AM -

lol!

What I really want to know is where are you hiding those dark-skinned love puppies, and may I share? tee hee

gravatar richard - July 15, 2003 - 9:10 AM -

oops, that fourth word should have been "safe" not "sade"
Nothing against Sade, mind you, but I wasn't talking about her.

gravatar Matt - July 15, 2003 - 11:36 AM -

If you do start a Sade company, I hope your phone-answering service hires a smooth operator.

Okay, that was a stretch.

gravatar srah - July 15, 2003 - 12:31 PM -

I love you, my commenters. You make me laugh. You take off with multitudes of comments on a nothing post.

gravatar katie - July 15, 2003 - 1:03 PM -

We bring you a feast in times of famine. I only hope you would do as much for me.

Except that my posts are impossible.

gravatar Erica - July 15, 2003 - 6:28 PM -

Hnh. Smooth operator. That was good.