Previous entry:
« Hop on Pop

morning, y'all

Things I am thankful for today:

1) Photocopiers that will collate, staple, AND 3-hole punch - thus doing all the work for me.

2) A clean apartment due to the aforeseen visit of an old friend.

3) The fact that I am almost done transferring my stuff to MT, so that I can soon fly away from blahblahing and go back to being SoJoyful!

4) Monkeys.

5) Pirates.

katie - Monday, 16 June 2003 - 8:45 AM

gravatar srah - June 16, 2003 - 9:18 AM -

When are you leaving? Are you leaving yet? Are you leaving yet? Just kidding.

gravatar srah - June 16, 2003 - 9:19 AM -

How about now?

gravatar srah - June 16, 2003 - 9:19 AM -

Have you left yet?

gravatar katie - June 16, 2003 - 9:29 AM -

You have too much free time on your hands. :)

Actually, it's hard because unlike you I can't just get rolling with MT and continue transferring stuff in the future. Your stuff is all stored at Blogger, but because of the way Greymatter works, it stores everything on my server. So I'm afraid that if I go live with MT before I transfer EVERYTHING over, it will overwrite some stuff.

That's why it's taking me so long to get out of your hair.

Also, I enjoy plaguing you. It's fun. And you give me neat assignments. If you ever guest chez moi again, I will be more gentle and interesting.

gravatar srah - June 16, 2003 - 9:53 AM -

I'm kidding!!!

gravatar katie - June 16, 2003 - 9:58 AM -

Oh, I know. :)

But I'm TOTALLY serious about enjoying the plaguing of srah. Eeet's fun.

gravatar Jez - June 16, 2003 - 10:00 AM -

I enjoy plaguing you both in your comments sections.

gravatar Cheryl - June 16, 2003 - 12:32 PM -

I like that you are thankful for monkeys.

I like those photocopiers as well, however, they leave that much more time for actual work. Stapling is a mindless task and I will often wish for more of it.

gravatar Erica - June 16, 2003 - 1:16 PM -

Yaarrgghh.

gravatar srah - June 16, 2003 - 4:08 PM -

Stapling is a scary mindless task if you have an electric one. But a hurty one if you have a manual one and have to staple through a lot of pages and only have 110 pounds to push down on it with.

gravatar katie - June 16, 2003 - 4:21 PM -

110 pounds??? Damn, girl! Eat something!

gravatar srah - June 16, 2003 - 4:29 PM -

I'm tiny! I'm tiny!

gravatar katie - June 16, 2003 - 4:34 PM -

You know what I'd like to see? One of those size diagrams that shoes a monkey a dinosaur, an average man and you standing side by side, for comparison. You know, like the evolutionary chart of height.

Yes, I am boring.

gravatar srah - June 16, 2003 - 4:41 PM -

I would like to see a monkey with shoes too! Definitely!

... what? Were you saying something?

gravatar alfie - June 16, 2003 - 11:24 PM -

When did you hit 110 pounds? I kept getting whiny messages about you from France, complaining about how you had been 100 pounds but then you had to start fending for yourself and you dropped down to 98.
"I can't believe I only weigh 98 pounds!"
On the bright side, if you really do weigh that much, you get to come to the Red Cross to give blood with me and our mommy. Hopefully, you will not have the lovely experience I had giving blood at school!

gravatar srah - June 16, 2003 - 11:46 PM -

I actually have no idea how much I weigh and have had no idea for about a year. If I said anything about 98, 100 or 110 pounds, it was all guessing. I think I was 109 this time last year and my clothes still fit about the same, so I assume I'm somewhere around there now.

Aren't I ineligible for giving blood or something? I don't like it. It's gross and it hurts.

gravatar katie - June 17, 2003 - 8:18 AM -

I have always wanted to give blood, because I think it is a worthy cause and I have some blood to spare. I don't know if they'd want my weak, anemic blood, though.

At any rate, I'm deathly afraid of needles. Petrified. Bring one near me and I literally throw a panic fit. I'm not kidding, nor exagerating. I freak out.

Want to know why? When SoJoyful! is back up, read the story behind the katiefact "katie nearly died at the age of 6 from spinal menangitis."

gravatar Cheryl - June 20, 2003 - 12:01 PM -

I enjoy giving blood. I believe the blood lettings of yore were good for people. I used to give blood all the time and was always getting calls from the Red Cross. That is, until the time I may have fainted. I don't really remember...