Pull this thread as I walk away...

it's cd swap time everyone. get excited!

the theme this time is music that you loved and/or was popular when you were in high school.

frinstance: i was in high school from 1994-1998, so my cd would include things like pearl jam and bush and no doubt because they were popular at the time. it would also include u2, paul simon, and simon & garfunkel because i liked them when i was in high school. get it?

this will only be fun if more than 16 people sign up, so pass the word around.

Arsesome!

Rules and sign-up information are here. Since this is undeniably the coolest CD swap theme ever, I highly suggest that you DO IT. (I was not at all cool in high school and have always been about 30 years out of date in my musical tastes, so mine will be an interesting mix of Old School Music and Really Old School Music.)

srah - Monday, 3 April 2006 - 1:00 PM
Tags: , ,

'You say I only hear what I want to' from srah blah blah - May 1, 2006 10:46 PM

Alrighty, my High School Mix CD is done. My CDs will be going out a day late, but they'll be going out! Read on for the track listing:... [Read More]

gravatar sarah - April 3, 2006 - 3:01 PM -

thanks for the pimpage! don't worry, i wasn't cool either. baby got back and alanis will feature prominently. sigh.

gravatar Anonymous - April 4, 2006 - 8:26 AM -

Blah I'm in high school now does that count? I hope it does but I don't know what to do and everything.Where do I go? TO listen to all the music, I mean.

gravatar srah - April 4, 2006 - 9:23 AM -

All the information is in the post, including the information that it's a CD swap.

gravatar Michelle - April 6, 2006 - 1:44 PM -

I graduated in 1985, so whomever gets my CD will be enjoying the musical stylings of Prince and VanHalen. Whoo hoo! Maybe I'll throw in some John Cougar just to mess with people's heads.