Sarah's latest wacky Lost theory

Who would have an interest in forming their own band and remaining hidden from other people? Who would grab a bunch of kids and have no interest in taking adults?

PETER PAN, THAT'S WHO.

The Lostaways have crash-landed in Never Never Land, but a horrifying Never Never Land with a ruthless, murdering Peter Pan. Walt is now a Lost Boy.

Just you wait! I'll turn out to be right, I know it! I just haven't figured out where the polar bear fits in yet.

Update:

Polar bears. A fondness for children. A list of Who's Naughty and Nice.

IT'S SANTA CLAUS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

srah - Thursday, 17 November 2005 - 7:33 PM
Tags: ,

gravatar Aunt Pam - November 18, 2005 - 8:13 AM -

hahahahahahhaha! You're a hoot dear niece. It's as good a theory as any out there Sarah. I'll be sharing this with Uncle John who still maintains they have all died and gone to hell. Of course finding the u.s. army knife there gives credence to his theory, but hey, I lean to the left.

gravatar Fraulein N - November 18, 2005 - 11:22 AM -

Hee! Love your theory.

gravatar srah - November 18, 2005 - 11:54 AM -

I've heard that it's Limbo, and that they're all working on redemption while they're there or something. But I'm still pulling for Santa Claus Island.

gravatar Aunt Pam - November 18, 2005 - 1:13 PM -

LOL Now I've got "We are the island of misfit toys" stuck in my head!

gravatar Aunt Pam - November 18, 2005 - 1:13 PM -

LOL Now I've got "We are the island of misfit toys" stuck in my head!

gravatar Allison - November 18, 2005 - 8:34 PM -

Wow. I'm so out of pop-culture right now; I've never seen an episode. But, I'll hear all about Lost-fever in 10 years when VH-1 does "I love the 00's, 2005".

gravatar Gary LaPointe - November 18, 2005 - 11:07 PM -

I'm really liking the Peter Pan option. I'm going to watch for more clues.

What about the old ship where they got the dynamite, whas that Capt. Hook's ship?!?

gravatar katie - November 19, 2005 - 12:17 PM -

I was so completely clueless that I thought you had gone nuts. Then I re-read the title of the post, and your subtle use of capitalization made me realize that you were talking about that show everybody but me watches. The most I've ever seen of it is the clips they show on The Soup. Which, of course, leads me to believe it's a badly conceived comedy.

gravatar Denzylle - November 21, 2005 - 12:46 PM -

Well, maybe it's a bit simplistic, but Santa and polar bears both live at the North Pole. Perhaps the polar bear is Santa's familiar.

gravatar Denzylle - November 21, 2005 - 12:49 PM -

BTW, did you know JH read for Dominic Monaghan's rock star character, but didnae get the gig...?

gravatar srah - November 21, 2005 - 10:09 PM -

Oh! I'd read that they'd planned the part for someone like JH, but I didn't know that he'd actually read for it!